My challenge answers are at the bottom of this post.
Wondering what this is about? Click here to find out about the Read-a-thon.
Title of book(s) read since last update: The Waters and the Wild by Francesca Lia Block
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 175
Running total of pages read since you started: 498
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 5 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 10 hours
Mini-challenges completed: 4 (plus the ones on the readathon page)
Other participants you’ve visited: A Literary Odyssey, Luvvie's Musings, Reading in Texas , Bekah's Bytes, It's Just Me
Prize you’ve won: ONE, YAY!
Mini-Challenge from Joystory http://www.rif.org/
Mini-Challenge from Eclectic Eccentric
It's time for another mini-challenge. This time around I am challenging you to find book covers that fit the following categories:
1. What are you reading right now? The Dead Tossed Waves
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 1/2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Finishing DTW
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not too many....just ignored people :)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? how fun the mini-challenges are
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? i don't know?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? plan ahead better
9. Are you getting tired yet? YES
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? not yet