For a limited time, if you pre-order Trance you win a prize!! Giveaway ends August 31 or when prizes are gone. US only.
2. Check this blog for a list of available prizes
3. Send your "receipt" to the following email address: lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
with your prize choice.
Here's a list of the blogs participating and prizes that are available until picked. (Check www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com to see what's been taken.)
1. Eleni: finished copy of The Alpha Bet by Stephanie Hale and 5 Secret Society tattoos by Tom Dolby-
2. Tina: Hourglass by Claudia Gray
3. James: Prize Pack 1- Just One Wish by Janette Rallison, Triple Shot Bettys in Love by Jody Gehrman, Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag
4. James: Prize Pack 2- Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Allison Goodman, Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray, You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
5. Lauren: ARC of Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
6. Sammi: 2 packs of soft lips (2 tubes in each)
7. Jessica: $10 gift card to Barnes N Noble
8. Kelsey: Swag Pack
9. Jane: $25 gift card to Amazon
10. Candace: Package of swag from various authors
11. Brent: ARC of Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
12. Reading Teen: ARC of The Gift By: James Patterson
13. Reading Teen: signed copy of Raised By Wolves By: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
14. Jessica: Paperback copy of Linger (from The Book Depository)
15. Jessica: The Body Finder signed bookmark & 2 The Body Finder stickers
16. Jessica: Forgive my Fins bookmark & Forgive my Fins tattoo
17. Alicia: signed hardcover of Taken By Storm by Angela Morrison
Ashlyn Greenfield has always known when bad things are going to happen. Each time that familiar tingling at the back of her neck begins, she knows what's to come -- a trance. She's pulled in, blindsided, an unwilling witness to a horrible upcoming event. But she's never been able to stop it --not even when the vision was of her mother's fatal car accident. When soulful Jake enters Ashlyn's life, she begins having trances about another car accident. And as her trances escalate, one thing becomes clear: it's up to her to save Jake from near-certain death.