Paperback: 325 pages
Publisher: Rhemalda Publishing (September 1, 2011)
Buy the Book: Amazon
Visit the site: Amber's Blog
Hosted by: Teen Book Scene
The world is changing. Once, Witch Song controlled everything from the winds to the shifting of the seasons-but not anymore. All the Witches are gone, taken captive by a traitor. All but Brusenna. As the echo of their songs fade, the traitor grows stronger. Now she is coming for Brusenna. Her guardian has sworn to protect her, but even he can't stop the Dark Witch. Somehow, Brusenna has to succeed where every other Witch has failed. Find the traitor. Fight her. Defeat her. Because if Brusenna doesn't, there won't be anything left to save.
Guest Post with Amber Argyle:
My Top Ten Books of The Year 2011
Witch Song. Cause ya know, I wrote it. Little partial
2. Forbidden Sea by Sheila Nielson. This book was catapulted onto my favorite 10 books of all time. It’s soooo good.
3. Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa: I want all of these in hardcover and signed please.
4. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George: Oh. My. Goodness. I devoured this book in one sitting.
5. Firelight by Sophie Jordan—This book had all kinds of yummy hotness without getting dirty, which I love.
6. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness: This book was a bit up and down for me—some parts I loved, others I was meh on. Still good enough to make the list though.
7. Keys to the Demon Prison by Brandon Mull—I threw book 4 across the room, but book 5 made it up for me.
8. Ranger’s Apprentice Series by John Flanagan—he gets extra points for writing a book I like as much as my oldest son.
9. Cinders by Michelle Davidson Argyle—Because not all fairy tales have a happy ever after.
10.Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen—because I still think about that book.
Monday, August 22: Ashley at Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing
Tuesday, August 23: Precious at Fragments of Life
Wednesday, August 24: Corrine at Lost for Words
Thursday, August 25: Casey at The Bookish Type
Friday, August 26: Caroline at Words & Whispers
Monday, August 29: Katie at Mundie Moms
Tuesday, August 30: Jodie at Jodie's Book Reviews
Wednesday, August 31: Precious at Fragments of Life
Thursday, September 1: Melissa at Mel's Books and Info
Friday, September 2: Lexie at Poisoned Rationality
Monday, September 5: Jessica T at Hopeless Bibliophile
Tuesday, September 6: Cassandra at CA Marshall
Wednesday, September 7: Amy at Reading Teen
Thursday, September 8: Christie at The Fiction Enthusiast
Friday, September 9: Nicole at Books Complete Me
Monday, September 12: Amy at Reading Teen
Tuesday, September 13: Stacy M at Urban Fantasy Investigations
Wednesday, September 14: Lexie at Poisoned Rationality
Thursday, September 15: Kathy at I'm a Reader, Not a Writer
Friday, September 16: Corrine at Lost for Words