(The following is only in fun....kind of.)
- I promise to be on my best behavior at BEA.
- I promise I will not grab 500 of the same book.
- I promise I will not rip on you for grabbing an extra for another blogger.
- I promise to be kind to those around me.
- I promise to never bite, push, or scratch no matter how much I want Carnival of Souls.
- I promise that I will not cut in line after line, but I also promise not to get so mad I want to pull my hair out if someone saves someone else a place.
- I promise not to rush the poor guy at the door who lets us into the show room.
- I promise not to brag about all the extra events I was invited to.
- I promise not to tackle the poor people at Harper Teen when they put out all the good stuff I want.
- I promise not to scream too loudly when I see Kristin Cashore (or John Green, or.....)
- I promise that I will not talk badly about all the other bloggers that I'm secretly jealous of because they got a copy of (fill in the blank) and I didn't.
- I promise I will not monopolize the conversations with publicists or authors.
- I promise I will talk to you if you come say hi! I would love that!
- I promise I won't give you dirty looks. If I do, it's probably dust in my eyes, or I'm wincing from all the blisters.
- I promise I won't assume that you're giving me dirty looks, but that you have dust in your eyes, or you're wincing from all the blisters.
- If I break any of these promises, I promise to forgive myself. If you break them, I promise to forgive you too.
- I promise to have a blast, and to hope that you have a blast too!
See you soon!