June is Audiobook Month!
Are you ready to celebrate June is Audiobook Month? We are huge audiobook fans, so this has become one of our favorite times of the year. I've seen a big increase in people checking out audiobooks this year, and I want to do everything I can to help spread the word even more. We will be tweeting #JIAM all month, so make sure you check out that tag to find all the goodies!
So what do we have planned this month?
- Our favorite Audiobooks Giveaway: Every few days, in the month of June, we will be hosting a giveaway for one of our all-time favorite audiobooks.
- JIAM Audiobook Giveaway Hop: We've joined together with some of our favorite audiobook lovers to have an Giveaway Hop! Each blog will be giving away an audiobook! (sign up to participate here.)
- Blogger Audiobook Interviews: We've asked some die-hard audiobook fans some questions about audiobooks, and we'll be posting all about it throughout the month. (If you'd like to be interviewed for this, email Andye @ Readingteen.net)
- Simon Audio Week: If you were here last year, you'll remember Simon Audio Week. Every day we give away a different Simon Audio title. Each giveaway lasts 24 hours. So much fun!
- Audiobook Reviews: Of course, as always, we'll have lots of audiobook reviews coming your way!
Other Audiobook Goodies:
- Emily from Emily's Reading Room is interviewing lots of different narrators this month. Make sure you jump over there and see what she has going on.
- Check out our favorite audiobooks of 2011 here!
- Simon Audio having a contest to win a YEAR'S SUPPLY of audiobooks, starting today at 9am and ending June 30th. (WOW!) Check that out on their Facebook Page.
- Listening Library is proud to team up with AudioFile Magazine to support SYNC. Beginning this month, SYNC offers FREE audiobook downloads of Young Adult audiobooks and Summer Reading Classics. To find out when you can download titles to listen to on the run this summer, visit www.AudiobookSync. or text syncya to 25827.
- Recorded Books is having a contest for those who would like to share their favorite audiobook moments. You can find out about that here.
- Recorded Books is also featuring "favorite audiobook moments" from some of their narrators. You can go on their blog, and check out narrators like this:
Our first Favorite Audiobook Giveaway is Why We Broke Up from Hachette Audio! Check out my review here, and you can listen to a sample here. Hachette has a ton of amazing audiobooks! Make sure you check them out!
a Rafflecopter giveaway