We're starting a new feature here called Indie Spotlight! It's actually open to all YA authors, but we thought saying "Small Publishing Companies, Large Publishing Companies, and Independent Publishers Spotlight" didn't have quite the ring to it (plus it wouldn't fit on the banner).
- Send a ready-made post in HTML format: $5
- Send a post in text format: $10
So, what is it? As you probably know, we get a lot of review requests from different authors and publicists, and unfortunately we just don't have the time to read ALL THE BOOKS! But telling people "no" makes us incredibly sad, so we end up with too much on our plates, and completely overwhelmed. So we thought we'd like to do something for all the authors out there who just want a little face-time with our wonderful readers.
If you are a Young Adult author, and you would like to be featured on our Indie Spotlight, here's what you need to do.
- Send me an email requesting a spot (Andye @ Readingteen.net). I will then respond, to work out dates/payment etc.
- Write up your perfect post. Whatever you want it to be. A guest post, a giveaway, an interview with your split personalities, an interview with your characters, anything you think will grab the attention of our readers and make them want to buy your book (please make sure it's Young Adult & FAMILY FRIENDLY! All profanity and sexual content will be removed).
- Add pictures if you want!
- Add a Rafflecopter giveaway if you want!
- Send it to us in HTML format (if you don't know how to do this, you can just type out a blog post in Blogger, then switch to the HTML tag and copy the whole thing and send it), or for $5 more just send a post and pics attached etc and we will put it together for you.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!