And a jack ton of awkward.
Series Title: The Academy
First Book: Introductions
Page Count: 276
Publisher: Arcato Publishing
Author: C. L. Stone
With an agoraphobic mother and a barely-there father, Sang abhors the isolation keeping her in the shadows. The only thing Sang craves is a fresh start and to be accepted as ordinary by her peers, because for her being different meant being cast out alone. When her family moves to a new school district, Sang infiltrates a group of boys nearly perfect in every way. Grateful for an influence outside of her parentsí negativity, she quickly bonds with the boys, hoping to blend in and learn from them what it means to have a natural relationship with friends. Only the boys have secrets of their own and theyíll do anything to keep her safe from the knowledge of the mysterious Academy that they've sworn allegiance to. Bit by bit, Sang discovers that her friends are far from the normalcy she expected. Will her loyalty change when she's forced to remain in the dark, or will she accept that she's traded one house of secrets for another? Meet Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke and North in a story about differences and loyalty, truth and mystery, friendships and heart-throbbing intimacy. The Academy, ever vigilant.Find at: GoodReads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Kobo | All Romance eBooks
"Well, it's a helluva good introduction!" -- GoodReads Review
"It's like Pretty Little Liars mixed with Ouran High School host club. Finally a reverse harem story with guy friendships and a girl that doesn't make me want to vomit! About time this genre came to the US market." -- A beta reader
Fun Facts About The Academy!
- Kota's full name is Dakota Lee. The only person who calls him Dakota is his mother.
- Each of the book covers for the first nine books features one of the boys in the order they are introduced in the first book: Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke, North, plus two secret guys! Now you'll know who will be on the next cover.
- There's a secret scoreboard kept in my office. When anyone writes to me or leaves a review that says "Silas is my favorite." or "Luke's hot!", that guy's name gets a tally!
- †Number one question asked about the series?†Where's book two? (Or where's book three?)
- Number two question (Comment?): Don't kill anyone off!
- The†explanation†of where the badge came from is in book two, First Days. Prior to that, The Academy students didn't have a uniform or any type of identifying symbol. (Though they do have a dress code.)
- Each of the first nine book covers features that boys' favorite color. (Kota's is green!)
- If you tap Alt and the 3 on your right hand keypad on your keyboard, you'll make a: ?.
- Despite being so different from each other, Kota, Victor, Gabriel, Luke and Nathan have been friends since†kindergarten. Silas and North joined them at about age 11.
- Kota's cover, Introductions, has a special formula. If you use a Parametric Graphing Calculator, and type in the highlighted code in the right way (ask a math teacher!), you'll see a secret message from Kota! (Click here and type in the formula here to see!)
Take on the badge and join The Academy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway