Reagan and I are total gate-crashers and have decided at the last minute (cause that's how we do things) that we're jumping in on the Dewey's ReadAThon!! 24 hours. Nothin' but net . . . errr . . . book.
Are you readathoning today?
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Northern Virginia (outside DC)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Yeah . . . we don't have that planned out. Haha. Procrastination, ya know? What we're reading first, though, is:
Andye: After the End by Amy Plum
Reagan: Dangerous by Shannon Hale
Shared Audiobook: The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima
Individual Audiobook for Andye: Captive by Andrea Cremer
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
All of them. BRING ME CHOCOLATE!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Reagan (Andye's daughter) and I (Andye) both love to read, and often race to see who can read faster. Reagan always wins. I don't expect to get too much done today, because I'm a really slow reader, and easily distracted (HEY LOOK! A BLOG POST!) but Reagan can read like a beast, and she's really competitive, so look out! When we're not reading, we're probably playing volleyball!!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I participated a few years ago, and the way I'm doing this differently is that I'm just grabbing books and starting them, if I don't like them quick, they're dropped...BAM.
What are you reading? Are you doing the readathon? Leave me your link in the comments!!