Simon Pulse and Martina Boone have put together an amazing prize package.
“A star-crossed romance, lush gothic plantations, and an island full of intrigue–COMPULSION was a heart-pounding race to the finish! A thrilling debut!” — Kimberly Derting, author of The Body Finder series
Key Code: CGEABLB
HERE’S HOW IT WILL WORK:
- We’ll start with a set of prizes in the Compulsion Prize Vault. All giveaways are international.
- You can grab a key code from one of the participating websites, and enter it in the Rafflecopter form on this page, or fill out the Google form to enter with additional key codes. We will combine entries from both forms to select winners.
- Whichever form you complete, your mailing address will be required and will need to be correct. With this many prizes, we will not be able to email winners and wait for them to respond. We will not be responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- You’ll get extra points for adding Compulsion on Goodreads, joining the mailing list for future giveaways, and sharing the book trailer with your friends..
- For each 300 views of the Compulsion book trailer on my YouTube channel before 10/1/14, we’ll randomly select winners for all the prizes in the Prize Vault and unlock new prizes at random from Prize Lockup. On 10/1/14, we’ll start unlocking additional prizes for pre-orders.
- ALL prizes in both Prize Lockup and the Compulsion Prize Vault will be given away at random on or before 11/1/14. If we run out, I’ll add more to ensure that there will be a minimum of TEN book prize packs (mixed signed and unsigned) given away on 11/1/14, plus additional Compulsion swag.
Provide an order or receipt number when you enter, and we’ll automatically add you to EVERY giveaway from then on. Even if you’ve previously won, you will still be eligible for more prizes. So if you see a prize you want, go order Compulsion soon!
Compulsion Is Available Everywhere:
Add to Goodreads
by Martina Boone
Coming October 28th
Simon & Schuster/Simon Pulse
Three plantations. Two wishes. One ancient curse.
All her life, Barrie Watson had been a virtual prisoner in the house where she lived with her shut-in mother. When her mother dies, Barrie promises to put some mileage on her stiletto heels. But she finds a new kind of prison at her aunt’s South Carolina plantation instead--a prison guarded by an ancient spirit who long ago cursed one of the three founding families of Watson Island and gave the others magical gifts that became compulsions.
Stuck with the ghosts of a generations-old feud and hunted by forces she cannot see, Barrie must find a way to break free of the family legacy. With the help of sun-kissed Eight Beaufort, who knows what Barrie wants before she knows herself, the last Watson heir starts to unravel her family's twisted secrets. What she finds is dangerous: a love she never expected, a river that turns to fire at midnight, a gorgeous cousin who isn’t what she seems, and very real enemies who want both Eight and Barrie dead.
"A fresh twist on the Southern Gothic — haunting, atmospheric, and absorbing.” -- Claudia Gray, New York Times bestselling author of A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU and the Evernight and Spellcaster series
"Compulsion is a stunningly magical debut with a delicious slow burn to be savored. I want to live in this story world!" -- Wendy Higgins, USA Today and NYT bestselling author of the Sweet Evil Trilogy from HarperTeen