Guest Post: Natalia Jaster
Hi, dear readers! I wrote a little book called Touch, about a female Eros who’s forced to pair-up the mortal boy she loves with another mortal girl. But since many of you haven’t yet met my main character, Love, and you’re not sure whether to spend time in her world, maybe her resume will help you decide. I’ve included it, on her behalf, below. Here’s hoping she’s qualified for the job!
- Deity (aka, the real Eros)
- Contact info listed in the Fates’ Archives
- Telling the story of my heart’s obstinate attachment to a certain human boy, including all the infernal plot twists the author put me through, to temporarily beguile readers
The Peaks (Alternate Dimension)
- Training: Goddess-ism
- Major: Matchmaking
- Classmates: Anger, Envy, Sorrow, and Wonder
- Weapon: Longbow
- Aim: Perfect vision
- Precision: Always strikes the heart’s center
- Poise: Often looks particularly fetching while doing it
- Sensory skills: Unlimited access to humans’ innermost feelings, by means of sensory detection (sight, sound, smell, taste, and texture)
- Observation: Well-versed in the hidden meanings behind gestures and tones of voice
- Intimacy: Expert manipulator of courtship, desire, and lovers’ quarrels
- Agility: Really good at climbing trees
- Immortality: Speaks for itself
- Invisibility: Potential to spy on mortals while avoiding detection
- Speed: Able to outrun motorcycles, and to relocate to new job locations quickly
- Strength: Powerful enough to whup two villainous boys at once
- Prime antagonist toward Anger
- Appointed beneficiary of Wonder’s celestial secrets
- Immune to Sorrow’s brutal honesty
- Experienced in resisting Envy’s world-renowned flirtatious prowess
- 1863-Present: Pairings are confidential, but see novel for details
- The Stars
- The Fate Court
- Human OTPs available upon request
The myth of Eros isn’t the truth. Her story is the truth . . .
Love is an immortal bad girl. With a strike of her arrow and a smirk on her face, she pins human hearts together against their will. It’s for their own good, of course—silly, clueless creatures that they are.
But Love has never loved. Not until the Fates parcel her off to a small, frostbitten town littered with needy souls. Not until she crosses paths with Andrew, a crippled boy whose gaze locks onto hers. Yet how can this be? Mortals don’t have the power to see deities.
The longer they’re friends, the more Love wishes she could touch Andrew. In gentle ways. In other tempting and reckless ways as well.
It’s impossible. She isn’t a true part of his world. She’s an outsider whose fingers will only ever sweep through him. A mischievous, invisible goddess who’s destined to be alone. And he’s destined for someone else. By order of the Fates, it’s Love’s duty to betray his trust. To seal his heart while ignoring the gash in her own.
Or she could become human. For there is one very tricky, very dangerous way to do so.
If only Andrew felt the same about her, it might be worth the risk.
*Mature YA. Intended for readers 17 and older*
Giveaway open to U.S. for paperback or international for the ebook
a Rafflecopter giveaway