Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.
This week's topic is Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So, which is absolutely perfect for me, since I have two quote notebooks BURSTING with quotes to choose from. These are all from the past year. Some are badass quotes. Some are kissy kissy ones. But they're some of my absolute recent faves for different reasons.
3. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
4. The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
5. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
7. Winter by Marissa Meyer
8. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
9. Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
10. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
So tell me....What are some of your favorite quotes from books you've read recently? Did you enjoy my choices? Tell me ONE of yours that I should definitely put in my quote book!