Welcome to Reading Teen's stop on The 100 tour, hosted by The Irish Banana. We have lots of exciting things in store like the part where I'm going to explain 6 reasons why #BELLARKE is the ULTIMATE OTP (that's One True Pairing), and then there's this fan-freaking-tastic giveaway at the bottom! Be sure to enter!
Clarke Griffin and Bellamy Blake are MEANT TO BE. I mean, it's going to happen.
The books say so. But this post could be a little awkward for fans of the TV show, especially if you watched last week's episode. *MAKES STABBY GESTURES* But I'm here to reassure you, my dear 100 friends. BELLARKE is the present, past, and future. Trust me. But I'm mostly going to talk about why it's meant to happen in the show, because it just started and the feels are fresh.
1. Bellamy and Clarke compliment each other in so many ways. They are basically the epitome of coupledom perfection, and I won't quit whining about it until we get a major on screen make-out sesh,
which is a pretty acceptable thing to wish for considering last week's um sexual schenanigans.
|And LOOK at this HUG. It's obvi they care about each other. Even Octavia can see it.|
2. Bellamy's loyalty to his sister is just the kind of thing Clarke needs in her life. Look at Clarke. She's had a pretty hard go of it on the Ground. Everyone wants her dead, basically. Her mom is a total douche canoe. She has no family basically, except for her Ark Squad, (and her friends keep dying) but her relationship with Bellamy just seems much more grounded (pardon the pun) and healthy for Clarke's lifestyle. He understands her, and even when she does something messed up, he ultimately stands by her in the end. *Le sighs*
|AND THE WAY HER LOOKS AT HER ZOMG|
3. Bellamy has a nickname for Clarke, and every one knows guys only give nicknames to girls they fancy. It's science.
4. Total love-to-hate relationship going on right here. LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER. TOTALLY GOES FROM PURE HATRED TO ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD. I love that they didn't just jump into a relationship right at the beginning. There's no insta-love involved, and I'm so relieved that they didn't rush into each others arms for mere comfort, because they were just sent into a hostile and scary situation
aka being sent to Earth.
5. They worry about sending each other to their deaths, and it's adorbs. Not the death part. The part where they worry over one another, while trying to do so secretly. UGH. THE FEELS.
6. Clarke has said she needs Bellamy like a ga-ba-jillion times. I don't need my best guy friends like Clarke needs Bellamy. So why don't I hear wedding bells yet, or at least the sound of their lips mashing against each other.
okay ew that sounded gross
If those gifs and reasons aren't enough to convince you that they belong living happily ever after on Earth together, then you need to get yourself to a bookstore or Netflix and start reading/watching ASAP! OR you could enter the giveaway below and WIN it instead!
ABOUT THE 100:
For centuries after a nuclear war destroyed the Earth, the human race has lived on spaceships far above the radioactive surface. Now, for one hundred juvenile delinquents, it's time to return home. Their mission: recolonize the savage land. The future of humanity rests in their hands.
Read the series that inspired the hit TV show. The 100, Day 21,and Homecoming are gathered together for the first time in this striking boxed set, perfect for fans and series newcomers alike.
Kass Morgan studied literature at Brown and Oxford, and now resides in Brooklyn, where she lives in constant fear of her Ikea bookcase collapsing and burying her under a mound of science fiction and Victorian novels. Kass is currently working on the sequel to The 100, which she’ll finish as soon as she finds a coffee shop that allows laptops on the weekend.
1/18: Once Upon A Twilight - Q&A w/Kass Morgan
1/19: Don't Fold The Page - Review (The 100)
1/20: No BS Book Review - Getting' GIFy With It!
1/21: The Irish Banana Review - The 100 Inspired Makeup
1/22: Paperback Princess - Review (Day 21)
1/25: Swoony Boys Podcast - Interview w/Clarke & Bellamy
1/26: BooksABlog - If I Were Part of The 100
1/27: Fangirl Confessions - Review (Homecoming)
1/28: Reading Teen - Why Bellarke Are the OTP
1/29: Bookiemoji - Kass Morgan Guest Post
3 Boxed Sets of THE 100 by Kass Morgan